|Why be a Member ?|
The Computer Socity of India is a professional body where professionals meets to exchange views and information, to lern and share ideas. The wide spectrum of members is committed to the advancement of the theory and practice of Computer Engineering and Technology Systems, Science and Engineering, Information Processing and related Arts and Sciences.
All metters of interest to the Industry and the Profession are discussed in regular forums held at the chapters spread throughout the country at different cities and towns. The Society also has Student branches established all over the country. The activities of Chapter/Student branches, include lecture meetings, seminars, conferences, training programmes and visits to installations.
The programmes help members to :
- discuss current development and applications in various fields
- discuss policies of the government and manufacturers.
- report professional vies to policy makers
- evolve standars to be adopted all over the country, and
- learn from information pooled in by specialisation.
The Society also encourages and assist professionals to maintain the integrity and competence of the profession and foster a sence of partnership amongst members.